- Beth Blair for putting together the wish list for each of the organizations, hosting the event at her home, and delivering the donation to Purses of Love.
- Gillian Allen for purchasing items for and running the donation to Patriot Paws.
- Phyllis Meyerson for delivering the donation to DCAC. Karen Wise for delivering the donation to Letot.
- Nichole Parr for leading the group in organization, utilizing her couponing skills to purchase for as many organizations as possible, and delivering the donation to Our Friends Place.
- Yolanda Joosten for purchasing items for one of the organizations.
Make a Difference Day (MADD) occurred on October 22nd at Beth Blair’s spookily decorated home. Members convened in the early hours, also known as 9:00am, to sort the donated items for five organizations. Despite the confusion an infant project presented the members persevered over the challenges and accomplished everything by 10:30am. Lots of best practices were noted for the next occurrence of the event in April. Special thanks go to the following people: